State of Idaho – Visit Idaho Media Gallery
All of the content on www.visitidaho.org is owned by the Idaho Department of Commerce – Division of Tourism (Department). All content downloaded from the Visit Idaho media gallery is subject to this Standard License Agreement (SLA). This license gives You permission to Use the content in any way that is not restricted (see Restricted Uses).
For the purposes of this SLA; “You” means persons or entities that are using the content for educational, not for profits, local or state governments, and other noncommercial entities. “Use” means to copy, reproduce, and display, broadcast, publish, or otherwise make use of.
Subject to those restrictions listed in Restricted Uses, the rights granted to you by Visit Idaho are:
- Perpetual. There is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the content.
- Non-Exclusive. You do not have exclusive rights to use the content. Other users have access and usage of the same content.
- Unlimited. You can use the content in an unlimited number of projects and in any media.
- Uses. Limited to the purposes of education and not for profit use in the furtherance of promoting Idaho as a tourism destination. No commercial or for profit use is permitted.
Examples of how you can use licensed content include: websites; blog posts; social media; marketing campaigns; corporate presentations; newspapers; magazines; books; film and television productions; or web and mobile applications.
You DO need to include a photo or video credit. You must include the following credit adjacent to the content or in visual production credits: “Photo courtesy of Idaho Tourism”
- No Unlawful Use. You may not use content in a defamatory, pornographic or other unlawful manner.
- No Commercial Use. You may not use content for any commercial, promotional, advertorial, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purpose. This content is intended to only be used in connection with events and promotions of the state of Idaho.
- No Use in Trademark or Logo. You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, trade name, business name, service mark, or logo.
- No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of the content.
- No Products for Resale. You may not use content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution.
The Department may discontinue licensing of any content at any time at its sole discretion. Upon notice from Visit Idaho, or upon your knowledge that any content may be subject to a claim of infringement of a third party’s right, Visit Idaho may require you to immediately, and at your own expense, cease using the content, or delete or destroy any copies of the content.
No Other Warranties
The content is provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied.
Indemnification/Limitation of Liability
You agree to protect, indemnify, and save the Department harmless from and against any damage, cost, or liability including reasonable attorney’s fees for any claims arising from the use of content. You further agree that in no event shall any official, officer, employee or agent of the Department be in any way personally liable or responsible for any covenant or agreement herein contained whether expressed or implied, nor for any statement, representation or warranty made herein or in any connection with this SLA.
Relation of Parties
You agree that you are not an officer, employee or agent of the Department and will not represent yourself as such and are not entitled to any benefits provided to employees of the Department.
This SLA is governed by the laws of the State of Idaho. The venue for any disputes arising from or related to this agreement shall be in the County of Ada.